These beautiful Irish-Made pieces are perfect for Christmas party season and guaranteed to spark joy
The last few months of the year always bring people together. Parties are planned, family gatherings are organised, and old friends are invited over for a much-needed catch up. If you are going to be entertaining this festive season, why not brighten up your home with these bespoke homeware pieces? Gorgeous and eye-catching, these unique pieces are sure to be a topic of conversation on the night.
1. Heart Cheese Board Giftset – SLATED (€48)
Impress your guests with this stylish slate cheese board; perfect to accompany some glasses of red.
2. Candle – Arran Street East (€55)
Bring some ambiance with this dreamy grapefruit scent.
3. Deer Cushion – Eilis Galbraith (€52)
Make your space comfortable with this gorgeous, seasonally-appropriate cushion.
4. Orange Bulbous Patterned Lamp – Hedgeroe Home (€389)
This art deco-inspired lamp is guaranteed to steal attention, and is an investment piece you will have for years.
5. Waterford Crystal Lismore Essence Champagne Coupe Set of Two (€150)
Crack open the bubbly and celebrate with these stunning champagne flutes.
6. Espresso Mug – Chloë Dowds (€25)
These porcelain wheel-thrown mugs are great for a coffee and a chat.
7. Bouclé Mohair Large Throw Lavender – Cushendale Woollen Mills (€115)
Keep your guests cosy with this royal purple throw.