We are thrilled to announce the Irish Made Awards 2021 Ceremony is taking place in November
It’s good to be back! After a year like no other, Irish Country Magazine is thrilled to announce the Irish Made Awards Ceremony is taking place this November. Our readers have had their say, tens of thousands of votes have been counted, and we cannot wait to reveal the 2021 winners at an intimate prize-giving ceremony on November 12, 2021.
Join us at The Gibson Hotel, Dublin for an afternoon of celebration, as we honour the finalists of the Irish Made Awards 2021. Reconnect with friends and fellow makers as we reveal the 2021 winners at an exciting prize-giving ceremony.
The Irish Made Awards are now in their fifth year, and after the challenges of the last 20 months, we’re thrilled to be able to come together to celebrate all of our 2021 finalists and winners. Strict safety measures will be in place to ensure the event is safe for all attendees.
Irish Made Awards Ceremony – when, where & tickets:
Where: The Gibson Hotel, Point Square, Dublin D01 X2P2
Time: 2pm to 6pm
What to expect:
- Enjoy drinks on arrival, followed by a light lunch and prize-giving ceremony hosted by MC, Anna Daly
- Opening address from Irish Country Magazine editor, Klara Heron
- Keynote speech from an industry veteran
- Networking with industry peers and fellow Irish Made nominees, expert judges, key media, and esteemed sponsors, such as Guaranteed Irish, Design & Crafts Council Ireland, Kildare Village, Magee 1866, SuperValu, Drinks Ireland, Avoca, Codex Beauty, Spotlight Oral Care, GMIT Letterfrack and more.
- Irish-made gift for each attendee
- Post-awards celebratory Irish cocktail reception
- Social photography to appear in an upcoming edition of Irish Country Magazine, live winners and runners up announcements across Irish Country Magazine’s social media channels
Tickets for the event are €50, plus transaction fee, with a special price for finalists of the Irish Made Awards 2021 of €40. For general sale tickets please click here. If you are a finalist, please contact Saoirse at email@example.com to receive your unique discount code. Please note, spaces are limited.
Being able to safely host an in-person event after so much time spent online is an honour, and we can’t wait to see our finalists in person. Strict safety measures will be in place to ensure the event is safe for all attendees.
Updated guidelines: Please note, in line with the updated Government guidelines on October 19th, 2021, attendees to the event will be asked to present their EU Digital COVID Certificate on entry, practise social distancing, and wear a mask when moving between locations in the hotel.
Terms & conditions: Please note, transaction fees are added by Eventbrite; ticket prices cover venue hire and event costs, no third party profits are derived from ticket sales. Event is in line with all current Government guidelines and subject to change if guidelines are updated. We are asking guests to follow HSE guidelines in regards to social distancing and hand hygiene. If you or anyone in your party experiences symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend. Irish Country Magazine events department open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Tickets are non-refundable.
For a closer look at this year’s finalists, check out furniture, home, beauty, textiles, accessories, food, drinks, fashion, jewellery and gifts.