A delicious meal you can have for dinner that will take less than 15 minutes to prepare.
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that don’t take long to cook, then add this one to your personal cookbook! With only a handful of ingredients, this pasta recipe is the perfect dish for a midweek dinner. Adapt the recipe and add in whatever vegetables or salads you fancy.
- 200g fresh tagliatelle pasta
- 80g sliced smoked salmon
- 250ml Avonmore Cooking cream
1. Cook the tagliatelle in a pan of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally.
2. Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips.
3. Pour the cream into a separate saucepan and bring to the boil. Drain the pasta and toss with the cream, finally fold in the smoked salmon, peas and chives until nicely combined.
4.Season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper, then serve into warmed bowls and enjoy!