This salad is easy to make and the perfect partner to any barbeque, featuring creamy burrata topped with basil leaves and cracked black pepper
Sometimes you need to bulk up your dinner or evening meal with extra flavour and colour. Often, the best way to do that is with a salad, like this recipe from M&S, that’s simple, quick to assemble but has a big taste impact.
Plus, it’s an extra serving of greens and vegetables and that can only be a good thing!
Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 pack (65g) Italian baby leaf salad
- 1 pack (335g) heritage tomatoes
- 1 pack (335g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 pack (150g) burrata
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- Balsamic glaze, to dress (optional)
- Arrange the Italian baby leaf salad in a bowl or on a serving platter.
- Slice the larger tomatoes and halve some of the smaller tomatoes. Arrange all the tomatoes on top of the salad leaves.
- Carefully tear the burrata into pieces and arrange on top of the tomatoes.
- Top with basil leaves, a drizzle of olive oil, plenty of cracked black pepper and some balsamic glaze, if desired.
Check out more recipes here