This super healthy dish will be ready in no time
Is there anything an airfryer can’t cook? From chicken to vegetables to fish or tofu, it does it all.
This beautiful recipe from Aldi is inspired by its new Dual Basket Air Fryer that creates healthy, low-fat alternatives to deep-fried food without sacrificing on flavour.
Prep – 5 mins
Cooking – 10 mins
- 1 x 240g pack Skellig Bay fresh salmon fillets
- 1 x Nature’s Pick lime
- 2 x tsp Ready, Set…Cook! Cajun seasoning
- 1 x 250g pack Worldwide Food basmati rice
- 1 x Nature’s Pick green pepper
- 5g Nature’s Pick fresh coriander
- Juice half the lime and brush over the salmon fillets.
- Sprinkle 1 x tsp Cajun seasoning over each salmon fillet.
- Chop the pepper into medium size chunks.
- Heat the air fryer to 180°C.
- Put the salmon fillets on the fry tray and the pepper chunks around.
- Close the fry basket.
- Cook for 8 mins.
- Microwave the rice for 2 mins – as directions on the pack.
- Serve the salmon on a bed of rice with the peppers – with a lime wedge and some fresh chopped coriander.