Whether you go classic or creative, let your nails reflect the change in seasons
Not everyone has the time, money or inclination to invest in a new or updated wardrobe for spring.
Thankfully, there is something more budget-friendly and less time-consuming you can do that will ensure you always look chic and well-presented for any occasion – a spring-inspired manicure.
Of course, manicures are great at any time of year but there’s something about the springtime looks that really give you a chance to show off your personality and sense of fun.
Here are some of our favourites:
1. This dreamy pastel look combines the elegance of a French manicure with the whimsy of a spring colourwheel
2. Nothing says spring quite like daisies and we adore this understated but entrancing nail art design
3. These hypnotic nails are giving us ‘ice-cream on the promenade’ vibes – ideal for a fresh spring day out
4. Just because it’s spring doesn’t mean there can’t be drama and glamour – as proven by this shimmering manicure
5. If you want to give your spring nails a sophisticated edge, try a style like this
6. For a practical look that incorporates the greenery of spring, we love this marble-effect finish
7. This lush, vibrant homage to spring is pink perfection
8. Add a bit of sparkle to your manicure with this gorgeous mashup of spring themes
Finally, if a red nail is your signature look, why not mix it up for the season with this divine limited edition watermelon shade from CHANEL?