Celebrate all of the finalists of the Irish Made Awards 2023, as our winners are revealed at an evening ceremony on 5 October
We are thrilled to announce the Irish Made Awards Ceremony is back, taking place at Killashee Hotel & Spa, this October. Our shortlist of finalists has been revealed and voting is underway, and we cannot wait to reveal the winners at our prize-giving ceremony on Thursday 5 October. Join us as we reconnect with our friends and makers across the #IrishMade industry.
Best Dressed on the night: We are thrilled to bring a glamorous new element to this year’s event, with a Best Dressed Award, in partnership with designer Aoife Mc Namara. Judge Aoife will be searching the room for outfits that support Irish design (in a small or big way, from jewellery or accessories, to a full head-to-toe look), and have a sustainable nod to them.
“We’re extremely excited to be the first ever Irish Made Best Dressed Awards Sponsor. Aoife Mc Namara won the Fashion Award in 2019, and although we’re a small independent brand, we wanted to be part of the awards again – this time by encouraging the guests, some of the most influential people in Ireland, to wear Irish, think sustainability first and get creative!
“Our dedication to sustainability means we believe it’s important to invest not only in our brand’s impact but also to drive positive change in the industry more widely. Partnering with Irish Made allows us to promote conscious fashion with a wider audience and inspire others to join us in creating a more sustainable and ethical fashion industry.”Aoife Mc Namara
General sale tickets are on sale now, click here. Please note, places are limited.
Irish Made Awards Ceremony
Where Killashee Hotel, Old Kilcullen Road, Naas, County Kildare
Time From 4pm to 9pm
What to expect
- Arrival drinks reception, followed by four-course dinner
- Opening address from Irish Country Magazine Editor, Klara Heron
- Awards ceremony honouring the Irish Made Awards 2023 winners, including the Lifetime Achievement Award, with our host for the evening, Muireann O’Connell
- Musical entertainment and plenty of fun and surprises throughout the evening
- Best Dressed on the night award presentation
- Networking with industry peers and fellow Irish Made nominees, expert judges, key media, and esteemed sponsors
- Irish-made gift for each attendee
- Social photography to appear in an upcoming edition of Irish Country Magazine, live winners and runners up announcements across Irish Country Magazine’s social media channels
- For a special overnight room rate at Killashee Hotel, please contact the hotel and quote the date and ‘Irish Made Awards’; (rates from €180 for single B&B, to €190 for double/twin B&B)
Terms & conditions: Please note, transaction fees are added by Eventbrite; ticket prices cover venue hire and event costs, no third party profits are derived from ticket sales. Event is in line with all current Government guidelines and subject to change if guidelines are updated.