A super supplement with eight active ingredients, working together to support hair, skin and nails, the Revive Active Beauty Complex is a beauty game changer
Irish supplement company Revive Active is all about supporting beauty from within and giving the body what it needs with high quality nutrients. Now, the reformulated Beauty Complex, with its unique formulation of carefully selected nutrients and active ingredients is a game changer. With eight active ingredients, working together to help support skin, hair and nails, it now contains Biotin and a higher dose of Copper, in a 30-day supply and recyclable box.
Supporting beauty from the inside out
Unlike many existing supplements that come in tablet or capsule form, Beauty Complex contains a combination of ingredients in powder form. When nutrients are dissolved in liquid, they have less absorption barriers compared to versions in tablet or capsule form.
So, what does that mean for people looking to support their skin, hair and nails? Well, the key ingredients ingredients help to support these areas, such as Vitamin C, Selenium and Biotin, Copper and Vitamin E. Each sachet of Beauty Complex contains the most bioavailable form of each ingredient ensuring the highest quality product for consumers.
• 7000mg Peptan® collagen peptides, which are a special form of collagen in which the protein has been hydrolysed. This means that the protein is broken down into smaller chains of amino acids, making it bioavailable and more easily absorbed by the body.
• Phytoceramides (100mg) that are derived from plants and play a key role in the skin’s barrier function.
• Hyaluronic Acid (100mg) which is naturally present in the skin and key to skin moisture.
• Biotin (150μg) is a water-soluble vitamin which plays a role in the maintenance of skin and hair.
• Beauty Complex also contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Copper and Selenium which help support healthy skin, gums, teeth, hair and nails. Vitamin C, for example, contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails and Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
What the experts say
Skincare Specialist, GP and Beauty Complex Brand Advocate, Dr Anita Sturnham, comments: “Beauty Complex is my go-to product, providing the skin with building blocks and essential nutrients it needs, I can see a clear link between the power of nutrition and supplementation when talking about supporting your skin. The nutrients that you ingest are delivered to your skin via its blood supply.”
Beauty Complex works best as part of an ongoing routine. The orange and pineapple flavoured sachets are easily dissolved in water, juice or even a fresh smoothie, and can be enjoyed at any time of the day, after food. Beauty Complex is suitable for diabetics and those with Coeliac disease and is available from leading pharmacies, health stores nationwide and reviveactive.com.
Beauty Complex is perfect for skincare, haircare and wellness enthusiasts. The formula is suitable for those over the age of 18 with the exception of those who are allergic to fish. As with any nutritional supplement please consult your doctor before use especially if pregnant, breastfeeding, have a known medical condition or are taking medication. Beauty Complex should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.