Face yoga is a simple and soothing way to ensure your skin and facial muscles are at their healthiest and to encourage a youthful glow from within.
We know it’s important for our health to regularly work up a sweat but exercise is a powerful tool to ward off premature ageing too. It’s not often that we think to exercise our face and skin but facial yoga has proven benefits.
DID YOU KNOW?
Facial yoga has all these skin health benefits:
- Increased blood circulation — so more oxygen and nutrients get to the surface of the skin.
- Firm and tone muscles — to help prevent the appearance of sagging, droopy skin.
- Flushing out toxins — for clearer, more luminous skin.
- Encourage the production of collagen — this is what keeps skin plump and youthful.
- Ease stress — because nobody wants frown lines!
Plus it’s fun! You can’t take yourself too seriously when pulling some of these moves, and smiling more is proven to help keep you wrinkle-free.
Just five minutes a day is all you need to get promote collagen formation in the skin and get blood-flowing, and the moves are really simple and easy.
Inform | Inspire | Indulge