Invigorate your body and mind with these scenic Irish walks
There is nothing better than blowing off some steam with a crisp winter stroll. Chilly weather can easily turn us into couch potatoes, and it is tempting to hide inside and avoid the cold.
If you are feeling this way, we urge you to wrap up warm, dust off your walking boots, and head out for a refreshing winter strolls. Ireland is beautiful this time of year, and these walks will help you get out and appreciate it. So grab a friend, and a hot drink for the journey, and embark on these fantastic trails!
1. The Gap of Dunloe, Killarney, Co Kerry
2. Connemara National Park, Co Galway
3. Glendalough, Co Wicklow
4. Dromore Wood Nature Reserve, Co Clare
5. Ballycotton Cliff Walk, Co Cork
6. Cave Hill, Belfast, Co Antrim
7. Crosshaven Walk, Co Cork
8. Erris Head, Co Mayo
9. Bray to Greystones Costal Trail, Co Wicklow
10. Howth Head, Co Dublin