Celebrate all of the finalists of the Irish Made Awards 2022, as our winners are revealed at a dazzling ceremony on 7 October
We are thrilled to announce the Irish Made Awards Ceremony is back, taking place at Dublin’s Morrison Hotel this October. Our finalists have been revealed and voting is underway across the 2022 awards, and we cannot wait to reveal the winners at an intimate prize-giving ceremony on Friday 7 October. Join us as we reconnect with our friends and makers across the #IrishMade industry.
Irish Made Awards Ceremony
Where Morrison Hotel, Ormond Quay Lower, Dublin
Time 12.30pm to 5pm
What to expect
- Arrival welcome cocktail reception, followed by three-course lunch
- Opening address from Irish Country Magazine Editor, Klara Heron
- Awards ceremony honouring the Irish Made Awards 2022 winners, including the Lifetime Achievement Award
- Networking with industry peers and fellow Irish Made nominees, expert judges, key media, and esteemed sponsors
- Irish-made gift bag for each attendee
- Social photography to appear in an upcoming edition of Irish Country Magazine, live winners and runners up announcements across Irish Country Magazine’s social media channels
Tickets for the event are €70, plus service fee, see Eventbrite page here. Please note, spaces are limited.
Tickets are now sold out. Thank you for your interest in the Irish Made Awards Ceremony 2022, this event has now sold out. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email email@example.com with your contact details. If more tickets become available, we will be in touch.
Terms & conditions: Please note, transaction fees are added by Eventbrite; ticket prices cover venue hire and event costs, no third party profits are derived from ticket sales. Event is in line with all current Government guidelines and subject to change if guidelines are updated. We are asking guests to follow HSE guidelines in regards to Covid-19. If you or anyone in your party experiences symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend.