Working or studying from home? Adapting to the at-home environment comes with many challenges, but adding Eskimo Brain 3.6.9 to your daily regime can help you to feel focused, more energised and more productive!
With the pandemic at an all-time high and level five restrictions in place, more and more people are working or studying at home. As the uncertainty continues, one’s ability to remain focused on their work or studies can dwindle, and create a negative impact on your mental, physical and emotional wellbeing. With this in mind, it’s really important that you look after yourself and strive for greater productivity and greater happiness.
Top tips for increased productivity & greater happiness:
- Eat nutritious foods and keep hydrated: Having balanced meals and snacks spaced evenly throughout the day will help you feel alert and stable—and less susceptible to compulsive snacking. Aim for a combination of protein (eggs, lean meat, Greek yoghurt, beans, pulses), healthy fats (avocado, oily fish, nuts, seeds, olive oil), and fibre (wholegrains, vegetables, berries). Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids such as water, herbal teas, kombucha and smoothies.
- Structure your day Monday to Friday: Cultivate a great Monday to Friday daily routine and stick to it – this will bring some structure back to your life and get you in focus mode, so then at the weekend you can relax, perhaps do some baking, go for a trek (within your 5km) or even just have a cup of coffee in bed.
- Fuel your brain with omega-3: Omega-3 DHA is vital for healthy brain function and plays very important roles in the structural integrity of brain cells, to support memory, focus and concentration. Omega-3s are considered essential as our body can’t produce them so they must be obtained through diet (oily fish, seeds, nuts) or supplementation. Without these important fats, it can become difficult for adults or teens to concentrate, learn new information, and balance their moods properly. Surprisingly, IPSOS found that a massive 89% of Irish people are not consuming sufficient oily fish (2-3 portions) in their diet, making it imperative to supplement with a fish oil such as Eskimo Brain 369.
- Create a nice workspace: Organise a space in your home that screams productivity, make sure you have all necessary equipment and work accessories while being away from areas associated with relaxation such as the TV, couch or bed.
- Limit phone use: Only check your phone at certain times throughout the day. So much productivity is lost to scrolling through social media or mindlessly following Twitter hashtags. It’s important to remember, there is no end to the Twitter feed, so it’s up to you to discipline yourself!
- Exercise daily: Working from home can really reduce your steps, so it’s important to plan out your exercise regime for the week. It’s important to do outdoor exercise, stretching and some kind of work out to get your heart pumping, whether it’s a dance class, exercise class, weights class, boxing class – all from the comfort of your sitting room. As Nike puts it, Just Do It!
- Get your zzzz’s: Making sure you’re getting good quality sleep is fundamental if you want to boost your productivity when working from home. It’s a good idea to have a set bedtime during the work week; switch off all technology an hour before bed and create an ambience of calm in your surroundings to get you in a restful state.
Focus on your goals with a little help from Eskimo Brain 3.6.9!
Whether you’re doing exams or just looking to increase brain power, Eskimo Brain 3.6.9 is the food supplement for you. Omega-3 DHA is brain food. Just as calcium is essential for building strong bones, 250mg DHA daily is essential for good brain health. DHA helps to improve learning, mood, memory and concentration. With high levels of omega-3 DHA along with seed oils, vitamin D, E and CoQ10, you’ll feel focused in no time. 100% pure, natural and stable.
How do you take yours?
With products suitable for adults, teens and kids in liquid, capsules and chewable to support healthy hearts and brains, the only question now is – how do you take yours?
Eskimo-3 products are available in health stores and pharmacies nationwide, and at eskimo3.ie.