Fans of Pestle & Mortar, VOYA and Green Angel can get a free gift worth over €20 when they spend €60 on the ranges at Kilkenny
Kilkenny is starting a new series of events called Revive, which celebrates their range of Irish-made beauty and wellness products.
Kicking off on 13 January, REVIVE will include special offers and events at their sotres nationwide, and all their leading beauty suppliers will be celebrated in store windows across the country.
- Jo Browne, the solid perfume brand from Carlow
- Irish made skin superfood Nunaia, created by Tipperary-based Nicola Connolly
- Green Angel, the seaweed infused range based in Rathcoole
- Galway-based natural skincare, and Irish Made Awards 2019 Beauty winner, Kinvara
- Natural and nourishing Handmade Soap Company founded in Meath
With purchases over €60 on their respective products, long-established Irish go-tos Pestle & Mortar and Green Angel will be gifting each shopper at Kilkenny this month – Pestle & Mortar with their exfoliate worth €29 and Green Angel with their Aragin Oil worth €24. Additionally, with every purchase of Irish favourite Voya’s Me Time or Pearlesque, customers will receive their Ritzy Spritzy toner, worth €27.
Be sure to keep an eye out for more exciting pop-ups and special offers at Kilkenny this month. For all of these wellness must-haves, pop in-store or visit www.kilkennyshop.com.