Dear Santa, this Christmas I would like salon-worthy hair, without the extreme heat.
In partnership with Dyson.
When it comes to hair, we all want it to look its best. But unfortunately, most of us don’t enjoy the luxury of being able to say ‘I woke up like this’, and spend a lot of time trying to nail the perfect style. There are two things that really matter when it comes to having a great hair day: getting a great end style, and preventing extreme heat damage while doing it.
While a heated tool might deliver an instant fix, having dull and extreme heat damaged hair means your hair may not look its best, so it is really worth investing in tools that prevent extreme heat damage, while also delivering great style results.
Dyson has developed its hair tools to tackle issues such as damage from extreme heat and difficulty styling. Dyson hair tools have intelligent heat control, measuring the air temperature over 40 times a second to prevent extreme heat damage and help protect your hair’s natural shine. They also engineered a range of attachments for their tools, allowing you to achieve a range of styles, no matter your hair type.
This festive season, get the gift of great hair with Dyson’s intelligent hair tools:
Dyson Supersonic Special Edition:
Dyson has launched a limited edition Dyson Supersonic gift set for the holiday season featuring an iron and fuchsia hair dryer, with a complimentary display stand. Specially designed for the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer, this stand is engineered from steel to neatly hold the Dyson Supersonic and its three attachments – smoothing nozzle, styling concentrator and diffuser.
- The power Dyson digital motor V9 combined with Air Multiplier technology produces a high-velocity jet of controlled air, for fast drying and precise and controlled styling.
- The V9 motor is on average six times faster than other hair dryer motors.
- Styling attachments: Three styling attachments allow you to dry and style simultaneously.
- Engineered for multiple hair types: Straight, wavy, coiled and curly. Dyson engineers studied hair from root to tip, understanding how it reacts to stresses, how to keep it healthy and how to style it. 1,010 miles of various real hair went through Dyson labs in the design of the Supersonic.
Already have the Supersonic? The Dyson engineered display stand is available to buy separately directly from Dyson. Dyson has also launched a new gentle dryer attachment for the Supersonic, designed for fast yet gentle styling for fine hair and sensitive scalps. By maintaining lower temperatures, the Gentle Air attachment can help prevent against colour fade due to high heat, helping to maintain your colour. This attachment is available exclusively from Dyson.
The Dyson Airwrap is a one-stop shop for hair styling, allowing you to dry and style simultaneously. It comes with smoothing brushes designed to add body and volume while creating a smooth, blow dry finish with less frizz on a variety of hair types. And barrels to wave and curl your hair. A variety of styles, in one tool!
- The Airwrap helps to protect natural shine with its intelligent heat control to ensure hair isn’t exposed to excessive temperatures. Temperature is measured 40 times per second to prevent extreme heat damage.
- Attracts & wraps hair. Using the Coanda effect, it curves air to attract hair to the barrel. No clamping gloves or awkward winding mechanisms. Just beautiful voluminous curls and waves.
- A smooth blow dry finish at Home: The Coanda effect attracts hair to the surface of the smoothing brushes, propelling air along the hair strands, to mimic a stylist’s blow dry technique. Salon-worthy hair in minutes.
Dear Santa, this Christmas I would like a Dyson hair tool.
The Dyson Airwrap and Dyson Supersonic are available from dyson.ie. Or find out more in store at Dyson locations in Dundrum Town Centre or Stephens Green, Liffey Valley and Mahon Point shopping centres. Also available in Brown Thomas and Arnotts department stores.