To celebrate the launch of their Farm to Fork experience, the Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery, west Cork, is giving one lucky Irish Country Magazine reader the opportunity to win a two-night weekend stay at the beautiful hotel. The Celtic Ross Hotel is situated in Rosscarbery Bay and it boosts stunning views of the Wild Atlantic Way. The Farm to Fork weekend is based around the promotion of the fantastic local produce and food production in west Cork.
You and your guest will indulge in a delicious breakfast which will feature locally sourced produce from the Rosscarbery pudding and to the Timoleague ham. Guests will then have the rare opportunity to visit the farm which provides produce to Celtic Ross for their exquisite dinner tasting menu that evening. The farm tour gives guests the chance to try local produce while also supporting and promoting local businesses. After the exciting west Cork farm tour, guests will get the chance to relax and unwind with Afternoon G&Tea which comes with a complimentary gin & tonic to ensure that you make the most of your weekend away.
Saturday evening guests will be taken on a food lover’s journey by executive chef, Alex Petit in the Kingfisher Bar and Bistro. The evening dinner tasting menu is a feast for the eyes and taste buds, with produce from the farm tour being served that night to guests. Dishes include; Woodcock Smokery Smoked Haddock Tartare, Smoked Skeaganore Duck Breast and a West Cork Cheese Board of Vintage Carbery Cheddar, Gubbeen and Milleens.
For more information or to book a stay at the Celtic Ross Hotel go to www.celticrosshotel.com.
To be in with a chance to win enter your details here:
Prize to include:
- A two-night weekend break for two at the Celtic Ross Hotel.
- Welcome drinks on Friday 22nd March in the Kingfisher Bar.
On Saturday 23rd March:
- A west Cork farm tour.
- Afternoon G&Tea with complimentary gin and tonic.
- An evening dinner tasting menu for two on Saturday 23rd March.
- Complimentary breakfast on both the Saturday and Sunday.
1. You can make a cancellation up to 48 hours prior to 3 pm on your check-in date at the hotel. After this time, full payment will be automatically charged to your credit card.
2. Prize is valid for two nights stay on 22-23 March 2019 only.
Competition closes 4th March at midnight.
Inform | Inspire | Indulge