Entries now open! The Irish Made Awards 2020 are here.
The Irish Made Awards 2020 are set to be our biggest yet. With the unprecedented challenges of Covid-19 facing so many business-owners, we think it’s more important than ever to shine a light on the talented makers, creators, craftspeople and producers across the island of Ireland.
Are you creating a beautiful product in Ireland? If yes, we want to hear from you. Whether you’re a small sole trader or an SME exporting internationally, enter your company now, or nominate your favourite Irish brand.
The awards are open to businesses in the following categories. An expert panel of judges will have the hard task of narrowing down the entries to handpick the finalists in each category, who will then go forward to a live vote on irishcountrymagazine.ie.
Deadline to enter is July 23rd at midnight!
• The Overall Winner 2020 will receive an advertising package worth €6,000 from Irish Country Magazine, and category winners and runners-up will feature in a special edition of Irish Country Magazine in November. More prizes to be revealed.
How to enter:
To enter, send us a pitch telling us why your company and product should win, ensuring to include the points listed below. Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 23 July, 2020.
Your entry should be no longer than 300 words and must include two high-resolution images. Please include the following details:
- Description of the product/s, including which category you are entering
- Brief description of how and where they are made
- Price range
- Where it’s available to buy
- Contact details
- Please note: The product/s entered must be made on the island of Ireland, with details of manufacturing made clear in your pitch
Irish Made Awards Partners
We are delighted to welcome Design & Crafts Council Ireland back again this year as a Category Sponsor. Their support of not just the awards, but the #IrishMade industry in Ireland is so valued and important.
Here’s a look at last year’s winners: The Irish Made Awards 2019 winners revealed!
Terms & conditions: No pitch which could, in the promoter’s view, be considered to be offensive, defamatory or plagiarised will be accepted or entered. Finalists will be chosen by a judging panel, the decision of the panel will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Companies nominated may be required to submit further details as part of the judges’ consideration of their nomination.