The Irish Made Awards 2020 are here.
The Irish Made Awards 2021 are launching soon, see here for more details.
The Irish Made Awards 2020 are set to be our biggest yet. With the unprecedented challenges of Covid-19 facing so many business-owners, we think it’s more important than ever to shine a light on the talented makers, creators, craftspeople and producers across the island of Ireland.
Are you creating a beautiful product in Ireland? If yes, we want to hear from you. Whether you’re a small sole trader or an SME exporting internationally, enter your company now, or nominate your favourite Irish brand.
The awards are open to businesses in the following categories. An expert panel of judges will have the hard task of narrowing down the entries to handpick the finalists in each category, who will then go forward to a live vote on irishcountrymagazine.ie.
Deadline to enter is Monday 10 August at midnight (extended)!
- The Overall Winner 2020 will receive an advertising package worth €6,000 from Irish Country Magazine.
- Category winners and runners-up will feature in a special edition of Irish Country Magazine in November.
- The Overall Winner will receive a stand in the Irish Made Village at Gifted in the RDS in December 2020.*
- The Overall Winner will also be treated to a Midweek Break at Wicklow’s BrookLodge & Macreddin Village for two people to include two night’s bed & breakfast in a suite with dinner on one evening in Ireland’s first certified organic restaurant – The Strawberry Tree.
Terms & conditions apply. *Event schedules subject to change in line with Covid-19 restrictions.
How to enter:
To enter, send us a pitch telling us why your company and product should win, ensuring to include the points listed below. Email your entry to email@example.com by midnight on Monday 10 August, 2020 (deadline extended).
Your entry should be no longer than 300 words and must include two high-resolution images. Please include the following details:
- Description of the product/s, including which category you are entering
- Brief description of how and where they are made
- Price range
- Where it’s available to buy
- Contact details
- Please note: The product/s entered must be made on the island of Ireland, with details of manufacturing made clear in your pitch
Irish Made Awards Partners
We are delighted to welcome Design & Crafts Council Ireland back again this year as a Category Sponsor for Jewellery. Their support of not just the awards, but the #IrishMade industry in Ireland is so valued and important.
We are so pleased to announce GiftedfromIreland.com as a Category Sponsor for the Gift category for 2020. As the organisers of Gifted – The Contemporary Craft & Design Fair (giftedfair.ie), GiftedfromIreland.com has been connecting Irish makers with discerning customers for over 40 years at its spectacular annual Christmas Fair in Dublin:
“We are delighted to introduce the next stage of our business. GiftedfromIreland.com is an exciting new online platform where we feature a carefully curated selection of work from the very best Irish makers, designers and artisan food producers.”
We are thrilled to welcome Wicklow’s BrookLodge & Macreddin Village as Category Sponsor of Home for 2020. Otherwise known as the Food Village, Macreddin is home to Ireland’s first Certified Organic Restaurant – The Strawberry Tree and the Southern Italian La Taverna Armento. The Wells Spa at Macreddin Village, is an adult only Spa offering a relaxing and restful experience. As well as a dedicated Wedding Venue, BrookMews – Ireland’s most eco-responsible Conference Venue, Actons Country Pub & Orchard Café, The Village Store Rooms, Macreddin Village Smoke House and Organic Bakery and much more; BrookLodge brings a considered, sustainable and unique approach to everything they do.
Here’s a look at last year’s winners: The Irish Made Awards 2019 winners revealed!
Terms & conditions: No pitch which could, in the promoter’s view, be considered to be offensive, defamatory or plagiarised will be accepted or entered. Finalists will be chosen by a judging panel, the decision of the panel will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Companies nominated may be required to submit further details as part of the judges’ consideration of their nomination.